Update to COVID-19 safety protocols
Earlier this week, we shared an important update on our district’s COVID-19 safety practices and have temporarily reinstated our district-wide masking expectation for all students and adults in our schools and district-office sites. As we did last fall, students should bring their own masks to school if available, but we will have masks at school for those who need them.
Enrollment expo and events!
- Stop by our Expo Hub at the Tulsa Tech Client Service Center at the Lemley Campus (3638 S. Memorial Dr.) to enroll your child, learn about the programs and resources available for your child, pick-up fun giveaways, and enjoy food free of charge!
- Visit any of our schools located in East and South Tulsa (click here for the list of participating schools) to tour the building and learn about the school community.
For each visit to our Expo Hub and schools on Saturday, Jan. 22, you’ll be entered for a chance to win $500 courtesy of our partners at AVB Bank! Visit www.tulsaschools.org/enrollexpo for more information.
We are also hosting a second enrollment information session on Tuesday, Jan. 25 from 6pm - 7:30pm at Friendship Church (1709 N. Madison Ave.) and additional enrollment events listed below:
In-person enrollment office hours
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at Woodland Hills Mall, 7021 S. Memorial Dr.
- Wednesday, Feb. 2, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at Oasis Fresh Market, 1725 N. Peoria Ave.
- Thursday, Feb. 10, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at Parent Resource Center at the Alcott Building, 525 E. 46th St. N.
Online enrollment office hours - join Zoom live or call in at 312-626-6799
- Monday, Jan. 24 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 31 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 7 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Eligible high school juniors and seniors can take dual/concurrent enrollment courses at Tulsa Community College and earn high school and college credits! We are hosting a concurrent enrollment info session on Thursday, Jan. 27 at 5 p.m. and at 6 p.m. Join Zoom live or call in at 312-626-6799. Visit www.tulsaschools.org/concurrent for more information.
COVID-19 Tests and Vaccination Resources
You can now place your order for free at-home COVID-19 tests from USPS by clicking here. You can also help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by wearing your mask, washing your hands, watching your distance, and getting vaccinated!
You can use any of these options to get your COVID-19 vaccine free of charge:
- Make an appointment online at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov today.
- Text your zip code to 438-829 to find a vaccination site near you.
- Call the Indian Health Care Resource Center of Tulsa at 918-382-2264.
- Schedule a free ride to your vaccination appointment by using one of the options below:
- Lyft: www.lyft.com/vax
- GoGo Ride Service: 1-855-921-0033 (Spanish language services available)
Seen the News
- Tulsa World: Tulsa Public Schools now surpasses OKC as state’s largest district for first time since 2013
- La Semana: Assistance League Tulsa financiará inscripción de TPS en el nuevo año / Assistance League Tulsa to Fund Tulsa Public Schools Enrollment Fees in New Year
- News on 6: Hawthorne Elementary Receives A New Basketball Court
Our COVID-19 Case Count for the period of January 14- January 20 is available here. Please note, there is a delay in entering cases for some schools into the system due to staff shortages, and numbers will be included in next week's report.You can also find the COVID-19 Case Count for previous weeks on our website at www.tulsaschools.org/casecount.